Compensation Analysis Resources
From the beginning, BCGi was the leader in providing its members with the kinds of training HR professionals needed with respect to OFCCP-compliant compensation analyses. From helping people develop a clear understanding of the regulations to learning how to actually run and interpret complex compensation analyses, BCGi has been a trusted partner. Members continue to receive this high quality training that helps them stay one step ahead of the curve.
Standard members receive a wide variety of compensation analysis-related training while BCGi Premium members receive even more in-depth training and access to exclusive tools to help them conduct the most valid and defensible compensation analyses.
On this page:
- Webinar Recording and Slides: "Pivot Tables and How They Saved My Marriage"
- Software Training: COMPARE Compensation Analysis Software Tutorials (video links)
- Presentation Slides: "Compensation Analyses: A Practical Understanding and Real-World Strategies"
- Article: "How to Compute Liability When Statistical Evidence of Pay Disparities Exist, Part I"
- Article: "How to Compute Liability When Statistical Evidence of Pay Disparities Exist, Part II"
"Pivot Tables and How They Saved My Marriage" with Patrick Nooren, Ph.D. and Fue Lo
(to download: right click and then "save as")
COMPARE Compensation Analysis Software Tutorials